Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where in Bowie?

The Greater Greater Washington blog has a weekly feature called What's That. Pictures of three location are posted each Sunday, and readers try to guess the names of the locations. A day or two later, the answers are revealed in another blog post. The original pictures are well cropped to hide detail and to create a greater challenge, and more detailed pictures are provided with the answers. Comments are initially hidden from view to create an even playing field.

I thought I would try something similar using Bowie locations. My blogger skills have not yet advanced to the point where I know how to hide comments, so I'll just put a lot of empty space at the end of the post to keep the comments out of sight until the reader scrolls down. I'm also going to post one location at a time.


Where in Bowie is this?


Click here for the answer.


|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

1 comment:

  1. Ok Bowie Mike ... I will play along ... lights are at Belair Stables. Yes? No?

    ReplyDelete