Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Belair Drive Blogger Goes Mobile

Last month I posted about a guy that displays his own "public service announcements" from an easel is his front yard, and I dubbed him the Belair Drive Blogger. He now posts driving tips from the back window of his truck.


If you can't read the picture, the signs say...

HEY LoSEr... R your SignaLs BroKE? OH...you NEED to woof DN that Big Mac
or taLk ON you CELL!

GET OFF MY ASS JERK! P.O.S.


I GIVE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW and WHEN TO USE YOUR TURN SIGNALS

I caN aLso ExpLaiN to you what STOP MEANS...A CLUE: STOP!

Geez, I bet this guy is a lot of fun at parties.

2 comments:

  1. That grouchy guy seems like he might be Bowie's answer to Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Or in this case, Gran Pickup Truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndy, Ha, I won't be trying to steal that Gran Pickup Truck, so maybe Grouchy Guy will leave me alone. I imagine he wouldn't like these blog posts either, so I hope he doesn't find out where I live!

    ReplyDelete