Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bowie Living on Bowie Cable TV

John Rouse, former editor of the Bowie Blade-News, invited me on the Bowie News and Views cable program on Bowie Cable TV to talk about the Bowie Living blog. I believe the first showing will air Friday, June 11 at 7:00pm on Comcast channel 77 and Verizon FIOS channel 11.




John Rouse sitting in the Bowie Cable TV studio before the taping of the show.




The Bowie Cable TV studio.






Jim Travland in the Bowie Cable TV control room. Jim recently filmed footage of the Bowie Memorial Day Parade and Bowiefest for Bowie Cable TV.



Aside from my George Bush moments when I stumbled over words, I know I misspoke about the Prince George's County Arts in Public places program. During the show I mentioned that 10% of the cost of new County buildings is allocated to artwork for the new building. The figure is actually 1%.

The full show can be seen on YouTube in six parts. Other Bowie News and Views shows can be seen on YouTube by clicking here.












No comments:

Post a Comment